Medical Products Resource Library
From wheelchairs to incontinence to bed sores, we have the best medical buying guides to walk you through these topics and help you become confident that you are getting the best products and taking the correct steps to ensure ideal comfort, health and safety in all areas.
If you're just learning about the world of incontinence, this guide is perfect for you. Here you'll find everything you need to know to get started with with the many different types of incontinence products available, as well as a simple chart to help you decide what level of protection you may need.
What are incontinence briefs? Which are the best adult diapers? Will Medicare cover the cost? All your questions about adult diapers briefs are answered in this comprehensive buying guide.
Bed pads, chucks, underpads... Whatever you call them, they're hands-down the best way to ensure dry bedding in the morning, dry furniture and, most importantly, dry skin. Here's how to know what type, absorbency level and size you need.
You'd think buying gloves is a simple matter of getting the cheapest box available - but it sure isn't that simple. This guide to disposable and medical gloves shows you clearly the types of gloves you can get - and which gloves you should get.
Compare the four main types of wheelchairs, their price ranges, average weight and other important factors that go into choosing the best wheelchair type for your needs.
What type of walking aid do you need? Use this guide to learn the indications for each of the main walking aid types; canes, crutches, rollators and walkers.
A walker is just a basic frame of metal tubing - nothing much to know, right? Wrong. Here's everything you need to know to choose the best adult walkers.
Learn the pros and cons of using a rollator as a walking aid, as well as all the information you'll need to purchase the ideal rollator walker, including rollator types, sizing, features and more in this thorough guide to rollators.
Find out if a cane is the walking aid you need and learn other important information that will make it easier for you to choose cane type, handle type and more.
With incontinence being our specialty, it's no wonder we've got a plethora of helpful articles and guides about staying dry despite the dribble. Check out these articles on what to do if you or a loved one has incontinence.
- 7 Types of Incontinence
- Dealing with Incontinence
- Incontinence: Where to Begin
- Urinary Incontinence: What To Do
- Incontinence Diet: Foods to Avoid
- Incontinence Diet: Foods to Eat
- Incontinence Supplies Definition
- Adult Diapers vs. Pull-ups
- Choosing the Best Adult Diapers for Incontinence
- How to Keep Bed Pads in Place
- Alternate Uses for Chucks Pads
- Incontinence Pads vs. Period Pads
- Medical Gloves: Getting It Right
Refurnishing your bedroom takes a lot of courage - and a lot of decisions. We make the transition a bit smoother with these great guides on bedroom safety.
- Hospital Beds Guide
- Quick Guide to Hospital Bed Options
- How to Choose the Best Hospital Mattress
- What Seniors Should Look for in a Mattress
- How to Choose a Mattress Overlay for Bed Sores
- 5 Reasons to Get Bed Rails
- How to Keep Seniors Safe in the Bedroom
- Preventing Senior Falls in the Bedroom
- Bedroom Safety Products to Prevent Injuries in the Elderly
- Design Tips for Bedroom Safety
Bathroom Safety Guides
The following guides will walk you through the necessary steps to properly furnish your bathroom to accommodate the frailties of age and disability.
The following guides will make shopping for a wheelchair easier, as well as ensure safe, comfortable wheelchair use for you and your loved ones.
- Narrow Wheelchairs for Tight Spaces
- Things to Know When You’re Buying a Wheelchair
- Wheelchair Fitting: Does it Really Matter?
- Wheelchair Dimensions You Need to Consider
- Manual Wheelchairs: Getting Comfortable
- How to Choose Mobility Scooters
- How to Choose Motorized Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooter Maintenance Guide
Walking Aid Guides
Here's how to know when you need a walking aid, which one to get, and how to make it work for your needs.
- Rollators vs. Walkers: The Difference
- Rollators vs. Walkers: How to Choose
- Lightweight Walkers: Comparing the Lightest Medical Walkers
- Getting a Cane
Daily Living Aid Guides
Daily living aids are those often small things that make a big difference in an individual's independence level, making daily routines more accessible to elderly, weak or handicapped people.
Buying medical supplies online can be confusing, overwhelming and even difficult - unless it's done the right way. Here are some of the common issues with shopping online for medical supplies - and how we've solved them for you.
When purchasing durable medical equipment, customers can often apply for insurance reimbursement after they have made their approved purchases. This article simplifies Medicare's medical expense reimbursement process so you can see your money sooner.
Bed sores, also known as pressure ulcers and other fancy names, are painful and are also difficult and expensive to treat. With this thorough guide, you can avoid the issue by taking the necessary steps to ensure that even those who have a high risk of developing sores never have to suffer that way. Learn what pressure sores are, who is at risk, and the things you can do to prevent them.
Disclaimer: No information presented on this website or in any of these medical buying guides is medical advice or intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician. All information on this website concerning medical conditions is from publicly available sources.