- Mildly Adhesive
- Highly Absorbent
Southwest Technology Elasto-Gel™ Plus Wound Dressing with Tape 4" x 4" Square, Mildly Adhesive, Sterile, Bacteriostatic, Highly Absorbent, Occlusive
Elasto-Gel™ is a unique, patented, bacteriostatic, highly absorbent wound dressing that provides fast and comfortable dressing changes (due to its mildly adhesive properties). Elasto-Gel™ will not dry out or stick to the wound.
- Bacteriostatic dressing helps reduce the chance for infection.
- Superior absorbency is more than three times that of commonly used wound dressings.
- Glycerin content helps prevent the dressing from damaging newly granulated tissue.
- The Sta-Fix tape is a nonwoven, polyester base tape with an open structure and is coated with adhesive.
- Highly porous, breathable tape.
- The use of tape allows Elasto-Gel™ Plus dressing to be adhered to difficult and complex contours.
- Provides greater conformability, cushioning and padding.