- Area Of The Body: Small Hands/Limbs
- Foam: No
- Hand Tear: No
- Provides excellent support for joints
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Wide range of applications
- Good for securing dressings
- Can be used as mild compression when doubled
- Indications: edema, treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, sprains and hypertrophic scarring
- Contraindicated for patients with a known sensitivity to latex
- May be left in place for 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Each roll is 11 yards (10 meters) in length
- Size A measures 1-3/4"W (4.5 cm), for infant feet and arms; Size B measures 2-1/2"W (6.3 cm), for small hands and limbs; Size C measures 2-5/8"W (6.8 cm), for adult hands, arms or legs; Size D measures 3"W (7.5 cm), for large arms or legs; Size E measures 3-1/2"W (8.75 cm), for legs or small thighs; Size F measures 4"W (10 cm), for large knees or thighs; Size G measures 4-3/4"W (12 cm), for large thighs.
- Also available in one yard length in Size E (3-1/2"W, 8.75 cm) for legs or small thighs; Size F (4"W, 10 cm) for large knees or thighs and Size G (4-3/4"W, 12 cm) for large thighs.