Nebulizer / Compressor
Are you facing an inflammatory respiratory tract or having breathing problems? Having an appropriate nebulizer machine will solve all your respiratory-related issues. What is a Nebulizer Machine? A nebulizer is an electrical breathing treatment machine that delivers medication to users by converting liquid medicine into a mist that you can inhale through a mask or mouthpiece. Read More...
Starting at $5.33
Starting at $5.62
Starting at $8.72
Starting at $1.90
It takes around 10 to 20 minutes for the nebulizer to deliver a complete medication dosage to the user. Are you facing an inflammatory respiratory tract or having breathing problems? Having an appropriate nebulizer machine will solve all your respiratory-related issues.
What is a Nebulizer Machine?
A nebulizer is an electrical breathing treatment machine that delivers medication to users by converting liquid medicine into a mist that you can inhale through a mask or mouthpiece. It takes around 10 to 20 minutes for the nebulizer to deliver a complete medication dosage to the user. You might be wondering why doctors prescribe nebulizer machines rather than giving some oral medications. Doctors have also accepted that nebulizer treatment offers many benefits; some primary advantages are listed below.
Why Should I Use a Nebulizer Machine - Benefits of Using a Breathing Treatment Machine:
1. Nebulizer Treatment is Effective: According to the American Association for Respiratory Care, the bronchodilator Albuterol taken by a nebulizer machine starts to show its effects after approximately 5 minutes. On the other hand, if you take the same medicine in the form of a pill, then it would take 30 minutes to start working. It happens because when you swallow a pill, your digestive system slowly breaks it down and circulates within the bloodstream before dropping it to the part of the body where needed. However, a medicated mist bypasses the digestive system as well as bloodstream and reaches the infected area instantly.
2. Fewer Side Effects: You can use nebulizer treatment for a long time with fewer long-term side effects. There were a few reports about patients experiencing headaches or increased heartbeat. Contrarily, steroid treatment can cause weight gain, high blood pressure, high sugar level, and many more in the long term.
3. Easy to Use and Convenient: You can effortlessly assemble and use the nebulizer machine without professional assistance. Also, modern technology has allowed manufacturers to produce portable nebulizer machines, making it convenient for users to carry them wherever they go. Usually, nebulizer machines operate using a standard house outlet, but there is also an option to purchase battery-operated nebulizers which function even when there is no electricity.
4. Affordable: Nebulizer machines are cost-effective and easy to maintain; thus, you can count on them as a one-time expenditure. However, paying money for a nebulizer machine is much better than spending a hefty amount for a hospital emergency.
What is the Difference Between Inhaler and Nebulizer?
Nebulizers and inhaler machines both are used for sending medication to the lungs. Thus many individuals think that both are the same thing. However, there is a huge difference between them. An inhaler machine for asthma is cheaper and can be carried in your pocket or bag. It delivers a precise dosage of medication and also has more minor side effects than the nebulizer treatment. Although, it is tricky to use. On the other hand, a nebulizer machine is easy to use; all you have to do is breathe. It takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes to deliver the exact medicine dosage, and it is comparatively heavy and difficult to carry.
How to Find the Best Nebulizer Machine?
Finding the best nebulizer machine or breathing treatment machine is essential. You need to ensure that the selected nebulizer machine fulfills all your needs and requirements. Below are some factors that you must consider while searching for nebulizers for sale.
1. Supports your Medical Condition: Every breathing treatment machine is tailored to solve distinct respiratory-related issues. For instance, if you are suffering from various respiratory diseases, then you need a nebulizer machine that generates a range of particle sizes; thus, a compressor nebulizer is an ideal choice. However, if you require consistent particle size, then you can choose a mesh nebulizer.
2. Design and Size that is Convenient for you: Identify how and when you will be using the nebulizer machine. If you will be using it at your home or need to carry a breathing treatment machine with you on a family or friend's trip. There is a wide range of nebulizer machines ranging from portable nebulizers to handheld nebulizers; choose the most suitable one for you!
3. Speed of Medication Delivery: A nebulizer's speed of medication delivery varies from four to eight liters per minute with specific airflow rates. It is crucial to choose the nebulizer machine with an appropriate speed of Medication Delivery. For instance, a nebulizer for asthma needs to be efficient and quick in medicine delivery. Severe asthma attacks can take your life in a few seconds if not treated appropriately.
4. Age of the Patient: Another vital factor that you must consider is the age of the patient. Nebulizing children is difficult; therefore, pediatrics nebulizers are recommended by doctors. Pediatrics nebulizers come in captivating shapes and colors, allowing you to keep them busy or distract them. Also, they provide quick and efficient breathing medication. On the other hand, adult nebulizers are of standard appearance with distinct features, allowing you to choose the right one for yourself.
5. Durability and Life-Expectancy: Select a nebulizer from a reputable company to ensure that they are durable and long-lasting. Mostly, nebulizers need regular cleaning and maintenance. But try to look out for the one that can stand a few days without cleaning. However, you will need to change nebulizer air filters, cups, mouthpieces, tubing, and other accessories after some time to ensure that it stays with you for a longer time with the same efficiency.
How to Use a Nebulizer Machine?
Read the instruction manual carefully.
Clean your hands and ensure all the nebulizer equipments are clean.
Connect one end of the tubing with a nebulizer cup and the other with an air compressor.
Put the medication in a nebulizer cup and connect it to the nebulizer mask.
Switch on the nebulizer and position the mask securely on your face. Take slow and deep breaths for 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn off the air compressor when the process has finished.
Why Choose AvaCare?
At AvaCare, you will find a range of nebulizer machines with different features, ensuring that you find the best nebulizer for your illness. We guarantee to provide our customers with the finest quality nebulizers that are durable and efficient. We also know how important it is to replace accessories after some time; therefore, we have kept an amazing stock of nebulizer filters, cups, mouthpieces, and much more. So stop looking for an asthma machine and contact us at 1-877-813-7799. We have cooperative customer service to answer all your queries and guide you in the best possible way. You can also visit our website and see the entire inventory of inhaler machines, nebulizer machines, nebulizer accessories, and much more!