- Absorbs 8 oz of fluid
- Waterproof pad
- PVC backing helps keep the underpad in place
- Machine washable and great quality
- Bed pads help protect bedding, chairs and any other surface from incontinence issues
- Perfect for pets
The Cardinal Health Reusable Bed Pads are one of the most popular washable bed pads on the market today. Their high absorbency, excellent durability and variety of sizes makes them the perfect choice for caregivers, patients and moms everywhere.
Although these washable pads are sold as single underpads, we recommend purchasing several at a time so you always have one on hand to use while soiled pads are being washed.
Here are some of the reasons everyone is purchasing the Cardinal Health Reusable Underpads:
- Absorbency: These bed pads have the capacity to absorb up to 8 ounces of fluids, making them ideal for babies, pet training, bedwetting children and adults dealing with incontinence issues. Simply place on the bed, changing table or in your pet's litter box for reliable, lasting absorbency protection that will keep your furniture and flooring dry throughout the day as well as overnight.
- Sizes: With five different sizes, the Cardinal Health Waterproof Underpads are available in the perfect size for your individual needs, whether you're using it for a litter box, a twin bed or a queen or king size bed. You can choose between the following options to match your specifications: 23" x 36", 34" x 36", 34" x 36" with flaps, 36" x 54", 36" x 72" or 44" x 52".
- Durability: Truly machine washable, these bed pads can stand up to many washes, retaining its shape and quality to provide you with long-lasting reliability.
- Design: From top to bottom, these latex-free washable underpads are designed for your needs, with three layers perfectly fashioned to offer everything you need in a washable, reusable underpad. The backing is waterproof and nonslip so your bedding, mattresses, furniture and floors are reliably protected from liquid damage. The top layer is made of cotton blend, making it soft, comfortable and dry to the touch, maintaining skin integrity by keeping the liquid locked away from the skin. These pads are also quilted to allow for efficient fluid intake and better absorption. The core is made of poly/rayon and is designed to offer the high level of protection these underpads are known for.
So go ahead, order these bed pads today - we'll have them delivered by tomorrow! And remember, we offer free shipping on any orders of $50 or more. For more information on these or any other of our incontinence products, give us a call now at 1-877-813-7799.
Note: These Cardinal Health Bed Pads are the continuation of the product previously known as ReliaMed Reusable Underpads.