No longer want an item you ordered? No problem; we’re here to help. (Please note: All PPE items are Non Returnable)
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, we offer a refund within 30 days of purchase on all goods that are unused, in resaleable condition and sent back in their original packaging. (Excluding Ewheels products, which is 15 days)
Here’s what you do:
- Request your RMA number. Send us an email at [email protected] with your 7-digit AvaCare Medical order number (listed on the packing slip as the PO number) and the reason for your return.
An RMA, or Return Merchandise Authorization, identifies the product you are returning so that when it gets to our warehouses, we know what to do with it.
- Our staff will approve your request and send you an email with your personal RMA number and the address to ship it back to. If you received a defective or incorrect product, we will send you a prepaid return label so you don’t have to pay for shipping.
- Package the return in its original packaging.
- Clearly mark your package with your RMA number.
- For your safety, we recommend that you return your package to us by an insured courier and keep your receipt.
FedEx, UPS and Parcel Post are insured couriers - you can use any one of them for your return.
- Request a return receipt for confirmation of shipment. This will protect you in case your package is lost in transit.
- Send your tracking number in a reply email so we can ensure a smooth refund process.
- Once the package is received and processed by our warehouse staff, you will be refunded on the credit card you used for purchase. This process may take up to 30 days.
- - Our wholesaler’s restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. This 10-15% fee varies by product and is not applied if the return is for a defective or incorrect item.
- - Your original shipping cost will be refunded if all items on the order are returned.