Frequently Asked Questions
- You can check the descriptions on our category pages for more information about our products, and how to choose for your needs. You can also check out our comprehensive buying guides, such as our incontinence products and wheelchair guides.
- Contact us to contact one of our professional and caring representatives who will guide you and answer any questions you may have.
- Online: When you found the product you want, you can order online by selecting ‘add to cart.’ You can then choose to continue shopping for more products or go straight to our easy-to-use checkout process.
- Phone, Email, Fax or Live Chat: You’re not limited to ordering online, though – feel free to call AvaCare Medical and have a customer representative place the order for you, or you can contact us in any other way you’d like. Go to our contact page for all our contact information.
Follow the Track My Order link in the footer or from your shipping confirmation email and choose one of the following options:
If you have an account: Choose the option on the right to sign into your account and track your order. Note: If you are already signed in, clicking Track My Order in the footer will take you straight to your order details.
If you don’t have an account: Choose the option on the left to enter the order number you received in your confirmation email. Simply enter your order ID, last name, and either your zip code or email address to access your guest order information.
- See if you’re quicker than us! Here at AvaCare Medical, everything happens instantly. Minutes after you place your order, it is ready to be shipped from one of our warehouses.
If you change your mind, however, you can give us a call – we may still be able to cancel the order for you.
- If you already received the product and you are not 100% satisfied, we offer a refund on all unused and unopened products within 30 days of purchase.
For full details check our return policy.