- State-of-the-art sound sensor
- Record, save and transmit sounds
- Reduces 85% of ambient noise
- Amplify up to 24x
The 3M Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth® technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use. Hear it: State-of-the-art sound sensor. Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology reduces on average 85% of unwanted background noise. Amplification capability when sounds are soft. Clinical evidence shows it's easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, as well as abnormal lung sounds. It all adds up to an exceptional listening experience - compared to acoustic scopes.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Record and save up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks.
- Transmit sounds via Bluetooth® technology (Bluetooth® adaptor included - not compatible with Apple devices).
- Listen remotely via 3M Littmann® TeleSteth™ System (sold separately).
- Eliminate 85% (on average) of ambient noise.
- Amplify sounds up to 24x.