- Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope
- Soft Sealing Eartip
- 1 Each / Each
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminate the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Double lumen binaural construction.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds helps to learn more about patient’s condition.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Soft sealing eartip type.
- Seven-year warranty.
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy/fiberglass.
- Stainless steel chestpiece finish.
- Weight: 177gm.
- Diaphragm diameter: 4.3cm.
- Small diaphragm diameter: 3.3cm.