- Cavilon No Sting Barrier Spray
- 28 mL 3M 3346
Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film is an alcohol-free liquid barrier film that dries quickly to form a breathable, transparent coating on the skin. It is designed to protect intact, damaged or 'at-risk' skin from urine, faeces, other body fluids, adhesive trauma and friction. It comes in a variety of easy to apply formats: 1ml foam applicator, 3ml foam applicator, 28ml pump spray and a stoma wipe. It lasts for up to 72 hours, and will not sting, even when applied to broken, excoriated skin.
- Completely alcohol-free so can be used to treat broken and tender skin without stinging.
- Proven to provide up to 72 hours of protection from bodily fluids making it a cost-effective treatment.
- Non-petrolatum based so will not clog or reduce the absorbency of incontinence pad linings.
- Sterile and non-cytotoxic: will not interfere with skin or wound healing.