- Hygea flushable wipes provide a cleaner clean than dry bathroom tissue alone. Soft, gentle applicator contains a cleansing formula with aloe and vitamin e. Latex and alcohol free. Safe for sewers and septic systems. Tub of 48 wipes.
PDI Hygea® Flushable Personal Cleansing Cloth, 5-1/2" x 7" Latex-Free
Designed for improved personal care, Hygea® Flushable Wipes provide users convenience and cleansing better than dry bathroom tissue. New EcoSperse dispersive technology allows the cloth to break apart when flushed, and complies with INDA/EDANA flushability testing guidelines. Hygea® Pre-Moistened Wipes disperse like tissues, and are safe for sewers and septic systems. The Flushable Cloths contain 88% biodegradable fibers, and soft packaging contains over 70% less plastic than the previous tub packaging. Hypoallergenic, latex-free and alcohol-free; Bath time just became anytime. For caregivers, preserving the dignity of the resident or patient in a compromised lifestyle and caring for delicate skin is a challenge. The Hygea® Adult Washcloth is a disposable, large, strong yet soft cloth containing a special formula with emollients for delicate skin. The PDI Hygea® Cleansing Cloths dispense like tissues for added convenience.
- Better for the environment: EcoSperse ™ dispersible cloths contain 80% plant-based fibers, and soft packaging contains over 70% less plastic than the previous tub.
- Easy to dispense: Hygea® cloths dispense like tissues.
- Safe for sewers and septic systems.
- Hypoallergenic, alcohol and natural Latex-Free.
- Light, fresh fragrance.
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize and care for the skin.
- Manufactured in the US to the highest quality standards.