- Adhesive: Non-Adhesive
- Applications And Size: 4"X4"
- Area Of Application: Multiple
- Super-absorbent polymer core
- Locks in drainage under compression
- Adjusts absorption to the amount of drainage
- Protects skin from maceration
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions and wounds under compression.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, known sensitivity to the product itself or its components; do not use on non-exudating or minimally exudating wounds.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Brand: Medline, Optilock