- Non-Adhesive PolyMeric Membrane Dressing
- Pad with Small Particle Silver.
Non-Adherent, High Integrity, Thin Film Backing
PolyMem® silver dressings are composed of a hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix and a semi-permeable, polyurethane, continuous thin film backing that is optimal for oxygen and moisture vapor permeability, and as a barrier to liquids. They are the only dressings that contain a safe, non-toxic cleanser, a moisturizer, and absorbing agent silver, all in the polyurethane matrix.
- Relieves pain and discomfort quickly.
- Moist wound environment.
- Easy release, remove without trauma or damage to healing tissue.
- High integrity, non-fragmenting, no residue, one piece removal.
- Effective, antimicrobial release for full wear time.
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria and fungi tested.
- Absorbs at least 10 times the dressing weight in exudate.