- Polymem WIC Cavity Wound Filler
Ferris PolyWIC® Wound Filler is fomulated especially for cavity wounds exhibiting copious amounts of exudate, PolyWIC® will expand within the wound cavity to fill dead space, keeping the wound bed clean and moisturized while absorbing excess fluid. PolyWIC® Cavity Wound Filler contains all the same wound healing agents as PolyMem®, however, the membrane is thicker and the semipermeable thin film backing on PolyMem® is not required on PolyWIC®.
- Facilitates management of deep cavity wounds.
- Quickly absorbs moisture and wound fluid.
- Thick membrane for increased absorption.
- Perforated for ease of use and can be cut to size.
- Will automatically donate moisture or absorb exudate, depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing.
- Will not dehydrate wound bed.
- Reduces need to cleanse wound bed during dressing changes.
- Reduces disruption of newly forming tissues.
- Gently expands to wick up excess exudates.