- YES, THESE ARE IN STOCK.
- Patient Height Range: 5'10"-6'6"
- Crutch Style: Axillary
- LATEX FREE: Yes
- Standard aluminum push-button crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.