- World Travel Kit
- 1 Each / Each
Adventure Medical Kits World Travel Medical Kit, 8" x 8-1/2" x 3-3/4", 1 lb Weight, For 1 to 14 Days
The World Travel contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
- Ample space for personal prescriptions.
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-Quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for TravelMedical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Die-Cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
- Comprehensive guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D..
Brand: Advenure Medical Kits