Proactive Medical Products Protekt™ Aire 3000 Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress System, 35" x 80" x 8" Mattress, 350 lb Pump Weight Capacity
The value-oriented Protekt™ Aire 3000 is an ideal mattress system for a provider with a limited budget that won't sacrifice quality. The Protekt™ Aire 3000 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable, powerful yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The Protekt™ Aire 3000 mattress has 20 individual bladders that allow for deep submersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The Protekt™ Aire 3000 pump alternates in 10-minutes intervals and the adjustable air flow dial provides custom pressure settings for each patient's individual requirements.
- 16 laser air holes to keep patient cool and dry.
- Removable, water-resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial nylon cover is quilted for extra comfort.
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.
- Non-skid cover prevents mattress from slipping.
- 8" Alternating cell depth.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system with a static button.
- Air flow dial to obtain custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Low pressure alarm.
- Adjustable hanging brackets.
- UL approved power cord.
- Kink-resistant tubing.
- 18-month warranty.